iHeartMedia Marketing Manager in Albuquerque, New Mexico
oThe Marketing Manager position directs operations relating to marketing and sales support services for the Albuquerque division with a backup role serving the rest of the Southwest divisions of Clear Channel Outdoor. Reporting directly to the Branch President, with a dotted line to the Regional Marketing Leader, the position will have high expectations for performance, time management and project management skills as needed to elevate the marketing role within the market and region, including (but not limited to) the below responsibilities.
- Thorough understanding of media fluency and research with the ability to create presentations and training modules around the basics of media fluency.
- Develops expert understanding of all company marketing & research resources including GeoPath OOH Measurement system, Scarborough, Kantar and Telmar; uses local, regional and national research to direct the sales organization toward emerging trends and new business opportunities.
- Works with the Regional Marketing Leader, Vice President of Sales, and Branch President to generate marketing materials, creative selling tools, incentives, and promotional themes/programs in line with annual sales agenda & goals.
- Prepares targeted client presentations including deck, story, research and creative examples, to address client’s unique marketing objectives in collaboration with sales staff.
- Uses strong project management skills to manage business development activities which could include category/product marketing development, competitive media positioning, agency and client presentations, client networking and events, etc.
- Understands and positions market geography/highlights, demographic targeting and the advantages of outdoor media in the context of its competition.
- Serves as a brand ambassador, promoting the desired image of Clear Channel Outdoor both internally & externally in the general market, trade associations and advertising community.
- Host training for sales staff as needed to advance knowledge of competitive media, OOH ratings, CCO marketing resources, creative opportunities and more.
- Work closely with the sales department to prepare ideas and concept artwork for sales pitches.
- Develop advertising campaigns for customers and model results using graphic design software.
- Discuss objectives, make revisions and manage assigned projects through to delivery
- Research market statistics and incorporate into advertising campaigns (as needed). Nielsen Scarborough experience a plus.
- Partner with real estate and sales to suggest new locations and evaluate new sites (as needed).
Other duties as assigned or requested.
Strong organizational / time management skills, and be detailed oriented.
- Skilled in working closely with customers to develop and cultivate client relationships in order to grow accounts.
- Have a collaborative and professional style with the objective of building strong relationships with diverse customer groups and vendors.
- Be a self-starter with a diligent work ethic and demonstrated flexibility.
- Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including delivering effective presentations.
- Ability to understand and calculate basic mathematical equations - including business math.
- Able to accurately assess situations, perform root cause analysis and provide solutions.
- Understanding of advertising media and how to position selling features and benefits (i.e. advantages of outdoor media in the context of its competition) a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint. Also a working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat is beneficial and desired; as well as social media platforms.
- Basic understanding and navigation skills working with internet based CRM program (i.e. Salesforce.com)
Business Acumen– Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies,practices.
- Results Focus– Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers.
- Problem Solving– Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Teamwork –Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team.
- Presentation Skills– Effective presentation skills inside and outside an organization on both hot and cool topics; commands attention and can manage group process during the presentation.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent field.
3-5+ years of Marketing and/or Advertising experience. Media experience preferred.
Location: Albuquerque, NM: 458 Industrial NE, 87107
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.