iHeartMedia Executive Assistant in Allentown, Pennsylvania
Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
Administrative Assistant/Office Support
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. Provide personal administrative support and assistance to certain members of the Senior Management Team.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain schedules, appointments and travel arrangements (backup to Travel Manager) for Senior Management Team
- Credit card and expense reports for Senior Management Team
- Help arrange and coordinate meetings for company and conference events
- Filing, UPS/Fed Ex mailings, gifts
- Cell phone coordination, ordering, monitor for upgrades, audit monthly reports
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
Interact with external clients Education and Experience
Usually at least 3 years’ experience providing support at the executive level
- proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
Bachelor’s degree an advantage Key Competencies
Organizational and planning skills
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Independent initiative
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Travel as required for company and conference events
Location: Allentown, PA: 7450 Tilghman Street, Suite 104, 18106
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.