iHeartMedia Marketing Consultant in Allentown, Pennsylvania
The primary function of the Marketing Consultant is to research clients to sell advertising in airports that are part of the Team’s portfolio. The position is primarily located in an office environment, cold calling potential clients with leads they have sourced. Travel to markets is required after a Marketing Consultant sets appointments with potential advertisers.
- Meet or exceed sales goals as defined by airport, team and company growth objectives. This includes weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales expectancies.
- New business prospecting and development, including cold calling, scheduling appointments and preparing proposals to sell advertising within a select portfolio of airports. A minimum of 60 minutes of phone calls are required each day in the office to produce 10 qualifying prospects per week.
- Attending weekly training to improve sales skills, increase product knowledge and to stay abreast of company products and trends.
- Ability and desire to work in a team-oriented environment in our Allentown, PA office.
- When visiting a market, must walk through terminals to complete service audits, confirming all signs are in proper place and in proper working order.
- Conduct business appointments by showing potential clients various displays throughout terminal.
- Travel and driving required. Travel may be by plane, rental vehicle, shuttle, bus or train.
- When in market, driving or travel to conduct appointments or lead hunting.
- May be required to assist service rep with artwork install or accessing of repairs needed for signs.
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent communication required, both oral and written
- Be able to present one’s self in a highly cooperative and professional manner when meeting both internal and external customers face to face.
- Must have working knowledge of Windows operating system and be competent in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Must have ability to learn and use company and customer system(s).
- Most possess valid in-state driver’s license with safe driving record.
- Must be flexible to travel, up to 50%
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Employee must have the ability to sit and/or stand at a desk for a minimum of 8 hours a day and complete tasks requiring repetitive use of hands.
- The employee must have the ability to lift and move items up to 15 pounds.
- The employee must have the ability to carry or hold up to 15 pounds of supplies or materials while walking for a period of thirty minutes or more
- Employee must have the ability to see written documents, computer screens and to adjust focus.
- This job is generally performed in a temperature controlled airport or office environment. Duties are occasionally performed evening, weekend or late night hours.
- Must be able to walk through airport terminals of varying size.
- Must be able to carry and maneuver personal luggage when travelling.
- The demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· College degree – or equivalent experience
Location: Allentown, PA: 7450 Tilghman Street, Suite 104, 18106
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.