iHeartMedia Operation's Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
SUMMARYThe Operations Manager is primarily responsible all functions of the airport program on-site. Operations Managers work directly with clients – for sales and for airport relations. They play a key role in success of the business in planning and execution of airport operations. Relationships are required to maintain and further business. This position is somewhat equivalent in responsibilities, objectives and expectations as far as airport success to the GM (General Manager), but separate in duties
Overall management of operations at airport
Act independently as front line of operations for our airport contract – failure of relationship would result in loss of job or our business with that airport causing an impact in business.
- Manage and control budgets for profit center with reporting as required to corporate
- Ability to sign contracts for the company and bind company financially to meet objectives.
- Authority to change procedures on company’s behalf to meet objectives. Additionally, will implement policies and answer regarding company policies as needed.
- Monitor/implement legal or TSA measures as dictated by airports, OSHA, etc.
- Exercises independent judgment as far as duties and responsibilities.
- Evaluates courses of action daily and has the authority to operate independently – does not have to direct report or check in, works independently on behalf of company.
- Independently hires, fires, trains, develop and discipline employees/representatives in addition to setting work hours /schedules (which can vary based on need).
- Directly manage and dictate workload and duties of subordinates. Responsible for planning and measuring work performance, safety oversight and daily activity.
- Handling of all complaints and issues at airport location as they pertain to advertising program and employees.
Find, set up, oversee and sign contracts for independent contractors for needs / issues related to electrical, non-traditional wrap installations, wall repairs, other repairs as needed.
Manage all operations of signage as ultimately responsible for daily function.
Manage inventory of signage, dates of removal, relocation, repair, etc.
- Responsible for ordering all supplies needed, set up accounts with vendors as needed
- Prepare all necessary purchase orders for approval
- Manage and oversee delivery, installation, daily operations, and tear down of exhibits
- If the location does not have a CCA Operations Crewmember, hire contractors and vendors to have signage repair/maintenance, inspections, installations, hanging copy as needed.
Work closely with sign manufacturer on any new installations/products
Manage and maintain all facets of inventory to facilitate sales efforts
Must be well versed in sign locations and current inventory to provide account executives with availability, pricing and timing estimates for bids and proposals
- Knowledgeable in new inventory to provide product specifications to independent contractor and sales team, reporting of detailed inventory as needed
- Responsible for facilitating changes to airport maps as needed, taking pictures of new locations for DIL.
- Notify GM of any new products or signage at the airport
- Act as primary contact for any products at the airport (i.e. contact to coordinate installation of phone lines for Internet)
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting, (i.e. Fleet Safety and Safety Inspections)
- Responsible for reviewing safety materials monthly and holding meetings with other staff if applicable. If necessary will supply all safety tools/equipment needed.
- Responsible for participating in monthly Operations call.
- Monitor, audit and report on compliance with OSHA, and Clear Channel safety regulations
- Responsible for updating concessions, construction, etc for the FLYsmart app.
- Responsible for maintaining operations vehicles for location with regards to vehicle maintenance, inspections/reporting and parking privileges with airport (for employee personal vehicles also).
- Provide escort or access for vendors or client tours-check with airport to see what is required
- Liaison with airport concession. Maintain good working relationship with airport on relocations, remodeling (as affects CCA locations), advertising requests, etc. always keeping an eye open for new opportunities for CCA
- Develop and maintain relationships with all terminal managers
- Communicate all airport issues with GM including major changes to terminals, whether it involves airports or airline
- Manage and maintain FBO’s (service centers) at airports within market area
- Other duties as assigned or requested
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions.
- Ability to compose letters, memos, emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely.
- Be able to present one’s self in a highly cooperative and professional manner when meeting both internal and external customers and vendors face to face.
- Must have working knowledge of Windows operating system and be competent in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Must have basic understanding of digital equipment and connectivity.
- Must have ability to learn and use company and customer system(s).
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; compute rate, ratio and percent and to produce and interpret bar graphs.
- Keen ability to assess situations, performs root cause analysis, and provides solutions.
- Ability to analyze and develop processes that contribute to enhanced organizational efficiency.
- Excellent communication required.
- If use of company vehicle is necessary at assigned location, most possess valid in-state driver’s license with safe driving record.
- College degree – 4yr Technical degree preferred
- Previous construction or contractor experience required
- Previous Management experience
- Reports to National Director of Projects/Operations and to local Airport Business Operations Manager, usually works alongside a GM or National Sales Manager as local peer for long or short term business objectives
- If market requires additional personnel, will supervise 2-3 CCA Operations Crewmembers
The demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee must have the ability to sit and/or stand at a desk for a minimum of 8 hours a day and complete tasks requiring repetitive use of hands. Employee must have the ability to see written documents, computer screens and to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift, pull, push and position ladders, material and equipment, occasionally in excess of 50 pounds. Employee is required to climb ladders and/or stairs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job is generally performed in a temperature controlled airport or office environment. The requirements of the job include occasional exposure to dust and fumes. Duties are occasionally performed evening or late night hours.
Location: Atlanta, GA: 2028 Powers Ferry Road, Suite 110, 30339
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.