iHeartMedia SDET - Automation Testing – Enterprise Copy in Austin, Texas
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
With over a quarter of a billion monthly listeners in the U.S., iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. The company owns and operates 850+ broadcast radio stations, serving more than 150 markets throughout the U.S. Plus, iHeartRadio - a free, industry-leading, digital music service - gives users instant access to more than 2,000 live radio stations and allows them to create custom stations inspired by favorite artists or songs, anywhere they are.
The right Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) candidate will join the Enterprise Copy team that includes all the key roles to build and ship software – business analysts, developers, QA, SDET, and DevOps. Everyone is lead by the software development manager who is a seasoned software veteran. We are a single cohesive team with full production access – this allows us to move quickly and ship quality software that’s critical to the success of the company.
Yes, we are a large company but you will be shielded from red tape, bureaucracy, and politics. Many companies and teams say they are like a startup, but this one really is. We are small cohesive team that’s 100% dedicated to solving real business problems by leveraging agile software development methods. We leverage customer development methodologies to make sure our software delivers maximum business value.
You will play a critical role – our developers will depend on you to give them quick feedback on any collisions that their code made have created. Our users will depend on you to do their job – and you will work in an office where you can meet and interact with our users that include DJs, traffic, dubbers, voice talent, producers, program directors, board operators, account executives and more.
You will be responsible for instrumenting applications with automated test cases and for implementing the vision of 100% test automation and zero bugs to production. Successful execution of this role will combine fluency in test automation frameworks, attention to detail, analytical skills, and understanding of business processes and unwavering dedication to software quality.
• Design and script automation framework which can run use-cases, scenarios and situations end to end
• Automate end to end test, integration test, smoke test and user acceptance test
• Specify test scenarios and test data for highly complex business and software by analyzing the integrated components and data flow
• Ensure that test cases are building in a Continuous Integration (CI) fashion
• Contribute data to quality dashboards to ensure visibility of quality across the enterprise
• Provide test thought leadership in scrum teams and optimize technical decisions to maximize scrum team velocity
• Keep abreast of industry standards and newest testing methodologies and tools
• Create a data-driven culture with high standards of operational excellence and continuous improvement.
• Help create and promote a positive culture based on the company values of honesty, respect, collaboration, curiosity, and urgency.
• Experience with one or more of the following sets of technologies
• Automation frameworks: Cucumber / Selenium / Watir / SauceLabs
• Performance testing: Gatling / JMeter / LoadRunner
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, code coverage, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience with test driven development (TDD) and behavior driven development (BDD)
• Ability to implement a fully automated CI/CD pipeline, from code checking to production deployment.
• Ability to design and implement unit test cases, integration test cases and performance test cases at the API and UI level
• Ability to leverage cloud environments, both IaaS and PaaS as well as open source tools
• Ability to establish a data-driven culture and a repeatable, structured and disciplined approach to the full systems lifecycle.
• B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field (open to candidates that come from coding bootcamps or have significant professional experience)
• 2+ years’ experience delivering test automation solutions in an agile software organization.
• 2+ years using cloud IaaS or PaaS products.
• 2+ years coding and delivering high quality software as a software engineer.
Austin, TX: 3601 S Congress Avenue, Bldg F, 78704
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx