iHeartMedia Promotion Director in Baltimore, Maryland
Oversees promotion events and directs the activities of employees engaged in the planning and execution of marketing, promotion, sales promotion and imaging campaigns.
- Managing the promotion and direction of advertising and marketing activities and campaigns as well as improvement of the Company's product image, market data, and information.
- Studying market conditions to determine the demand for company's services or products, and indicating the need for new products or services.
- Identifying potential listening audience and customers.
- Developing and evaluating marketing strategies, striving to achieve maximum profits or market share and achieving and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Researching program and campaign effectiveness.
- Tracking and reporting results to management.
- Providing marketing advice to markets and stations.
- Formulating marketing policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Monetizing all activities and events.
The following responsibilities may be a separate role in larger markets. In smaller markets, it is normally combined with marketing management.
- Executes remote station promotional events and materials.
- Participates with station management in determining appropriate promotions for targeted demographic.
- Maintains station event calendar, writes copy for promotional spots, schedules live remotes from promotional events, prepares summaries of events, serves as primary coordinator for third party tie-ins and supervises promotions coordinator and event staff.
- Ensures the provision of prizes, promotional materials, and event collateral.
- Ensures contest rules comply with FCC regulations
- Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations related to broadcast marketing.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to handle stress and related pressures.
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move in excess of 50 pounds.
- Proficient with all forms of social media
- Ability to work with a variable schedule
- Proficient with excel and all office documents
Education and Work Experience
- College degree in Communications or Marketing preferred but not required.
- Minimum two years’ experience in broadcast marketing, public relations or related field.
Location: Baltimore, MD: 711 W 40th St, Suite 350, 21211
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.