iHeartMedia Digital Content Producer in Burbank, California
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The Digital Content Producer works under the direction of the Digital Programming Director and is responsible for creating editorial, interactive and multimedia content for iHeartMedia Los Angeles websites and related digital platforms.
The Digital Content Producer will be a part of the overall digital content team for iHeartMedia Los Angeles with an emphasis on Top 40 music and pop culture content. This position will help manage the regular flow of timely, new content on station websites, engage our audience on major social media platforms, drive traffic to our streaming channels and otherwise assist in growing stations online presence. The position is based in Burbank, CA.
• Oversees the planning, development and delivery of content for online sites and social media platforms, a discrete portion of online sites, or an assigned market segment.
• Creates measurable demand generation campaigns that drive traffic to iHeartMedia’s websites and iHeartRadio stream.
• Owns all aspects of demand generation, online marketing and editorial content.
• Collaborates with Digital Lead, Programming, Promotions, and Sales.
• Produces digital content that supports and enhances station initiatives, such as breaking and trending news articles & blogs, contests, photo galleries, podcasts and local feature pages.
• Manage the various official social media accounts for each station. This includes posting on behalf of the station as well as monitoring the social space in general and identifying new opportunities
• Brings an array of original ideas and concepts to create new content that promotes listener participation, builds online audience and supports digital business goals
• Assist with video shoots, including station sponsored events, on-location interviews and other behind-the-scenes digital content as opportunities arise
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Photoshop, video editing software, analytics tools and social networking platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
• Ability to learn and utilize content management systems quickly
• Highly proficient in digital content creation for websites, newsletters, social media, blogs, podcasts and video.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; proven writing, editing, proofreading and copywriting skills
• Excellent project management skills; strong attention to detail, and high work standards
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team with a positive attitude
• Strong understanding of trending news, pop culture and Top 40 radio a plus
• Fluid weekly work schedule, occasional evenings and weekends required.
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience in digital media, online content creation and/or digital marketing.
• Please submit a digital portfolio with relevant links to social/graphic design/video projects and articles candidate has worked on.
• Entertainment media experience preferred
Burbank, CA: 3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 550, 91505
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx