iHeartMedia Production Specialist in Chicago, Illinois
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Total Traffic + Weather Network
Deploys commercial advertising -- configuring, monitoring, and recording advertising for production needs. Utilizing emerging technology, applying campaign strategy, and providing unsurpassed service. You must have a track-record of executing heavy spot loads based off of needs of the production department. Voice and editing stamina to accommodate work loads, and assign voices accordingly. Proficiency in Adobe Audition is a must.
• Handles all aspects of assigned tasks - including recording spots, organizing voice needs and working effectively with copy coordinators / editors to ensure that client needs are met.
• Voices and enters commercial advertising and maintains database by reviewing and resolving error reports with the ultimate goal of optimizing revenue.
• Collaborates with management, Account Executives copy department to ensure commercial audio is executed in accordance with contract provisions.
• Monitors changes and resolves Traffic department discrepancies.
• Manages flow of information and service inquiries in proprietary systems.
• Updates Director of Production on workloads.
• Plans and schedules to meet all require deadlines, (daily, weekly and monthly).
• Resolves problems among Sales, Continuity, Programming, Traffic, and Accounting.
• Posts logs on a daily basis; prints log reports and files on a monthly basis.
• Completes all network production (i.e., barter spots, affidavits).
• May perform Digital Traffic duties.
• May require flexibility in work schedules.
• May back up other Traffic Coordinators when sick or on vacation, and receptionist when needed.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, audio editing software (ie: Adobe Audition)
• Ability to learn new systems quickly
• Proven ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instruction procedure manuals, and copy orders for on-air execution.
• Excellent time management; ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail, and high work standards. Vocal and physical stamina.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated data entry skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Prefer 2-5 years’ experience in running production departments. Voice over work essential.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• None required
San Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx