iHeartMedia Project Manager in Denver, Colorado
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Oversight and partnership with Executive/Senior leadership to manage high level projects, some cross-functional, to improve business operations and process flow.
Researches and analyzes problems affecting the business operations and provides insights to help business leaders resolve effectively. Leads cross-functional planning activities to execute and move critical strategies forward. Participates in strategic business meetings and conference calls and provides input based on any analysis or research. Oversee and provides guidance to projects that are critical to the market/region. Manage highly prioritized projects while utilizing appropriate relationships and resources.
• Develops and maintains sales pipeline report; develops and maintains a territory/industry plan.
• Prices advertisements, prepares proposals, and collaborates with Production and Traffic to deliver a comprehensive/turn-key solution to clients.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account; meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets; collects payments and controls receivables.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Maintains client communication; ensures customer requirements are clearly communicated throughout the organization to ensure expectations are met.
• Assists Sales Manager in setting appointments and preparing for sales calls by doing customer research and providing the Sales Manager with key competitive and customer needs analysis.
• May assist with customer training and attend trade shows/special events.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Adept at prospecting and understanding of the consumer sales cycle: prospecting, buying behaviors, negotiations, overcoming objections and closing
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar
• Independent, self-motivated, competitive, assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Attention to details; high work standards
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 3+ years’ experience in inside Media/Advertising Sales with proven success
• 4-year college degree, preferably in a related field
• None required
Denver, CO: 4695 S. Monaco Street, 80237
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx