iHeartMedia Senior Vice President - Sales in El Paso, Texas
The SVP Sales is responsible for revenue growth for iHeartMedia broadcast, digital, and live entertainment products. The ideal candidate will drive and manage the short and long term strategy, new business development and account service efforts via aggressive account development strategies and capabilities.
The SVP Sales must coordinate with the VP Programming to ensure sales activity is consistent with the iHeartMedia brands in the market. The SVP Sales in partnership with Market Leaders will develop strong business relationships with the market’s largest current and potential clients including marketers and agencies while developing & implementing the market’s short and long term revenue growth plans. The SVP Sales models the values and operating principles of iHeartMedia with the market’s employees.
- Develop and manage key relationships with decision markers at current and potential clients to grow revenue across iHeartMedia platforms (e.g., Broadcast radio, Digital, Social, iHeartRadio, Live Events, etc.)
- Work directly with CEOs, CMOs, Business Owners, Media Planners and other key media decision makers to create marketing strategies
- Accurate forecasting on a monthly and quarterly bases
- Actively participate in business & community associations with the intention of developing extensive relationships with local influencers and decision makers
- Attend high profile account presentations; provide coaching and leadership to sales team
- Develop and maintain the overall revenue growth plan for the market and requisite reporting
- Implement regional and national revenue generating strategic initiatives
- Leverage appropriate internal resources to deliver value to customers
- Proactively identify, develop, coach, and manage Sales Manager direct reports (and sales force via the SMs) and support their selling activity
- Drive results through SM team and hold them accountable to expectations
- Act as a primary ‘go-to’ for all sales related issues that cannot be resolved at the sales management level
- Provide regular updates to Market Leaders (i.e. President, VP Finance, and EVPOs where appropriate)
- Providing visible leadership and communications to the market
- 7+ years sales experience with a proven track record in sales leadership roles
- A minimum of 3 years sales management experience leading a team of 5 or more direct reports
- Previous experience with accurate forecasting on a monthly and quarterly bases
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or appropriate combination of education and experience is required
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and hold employees accountable against business and sales metrics
- Proven expertise and a deep knowledge of relevant market intelligence and trends, including but not limited to evolving technologies, consumer behaviors, client expectations, shifting competitive landscape, and operational efficiencies is required
- Strong organizational and analytical skills plus a systematic approach to business processes to enable accurate sales and expenditure forecasting
- A proven track record of sales success working directly with top level corporate decision makers
- Experience training and coaching sales managers to maximize revenue through effective inventory management and ‘lead from the front’ management techniques
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Previous experience in making tough business & people decisions, while creating positive energy in the face of challenges
- Dynamic presence, stellar written and presentation skills, and excellent communication and influencing abilities across multiple levels
- Demonstrated expertise in developing new business and new revenue opportunities, as well as create productive, develop and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Deep and broad business acumen with strong analytical, decision making, and problem solving skills
- A communication style that inspires and engages employees to deliver results beyond the normal
- Have experience in a leadership role in a large company
Location: El Paso, TX: 4045 N Mesa St, 79902
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.