iHeartMedia Sales Assistant in Houston, Texas
Assist the account executive in developing proposals, providing additional proposal documents, Mapping, etc. Searching availability. Support communication with clients when AEs are out. Assist with routing Web leads. help with ordering materials and tracking of Posting Instructions.
- Prepares proposals for account executives, which may include rates, descriptions, locations and photos.
- Develops maps for account executives by using the appropriate software to plot locations of media products and demographic information.
- Runs various reports to monitor sign postings, take downs and proofs of performance.
- Communicates with the appropriate CCOA office to receive demographic information.
- Creates ride maps of board locations for account executives as requested.
- Utilizes Fast Pitch software, Excel, PowerPoint and other appropriate software to complete proposals.
- May check and confirm arrival of board materials.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Work E xperience
- 2-3 years of experience in sales with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Strong organizational / time management skills, and be detail oriented.
- Able to compose emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely.
- Able to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions.
- Able to complete required math calculations (e.g, multiply, divide, rate, ratio, percent, produce / interpret bar graphs).
- Able to interpret a variety of situations and instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Able to deal with problems quickly, multi-task, and prioritize work.
- Competent in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.).
- Functional/Technical Skills – Has the functional / technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture.
- Getting Organized – Is well organized, resourceful and planful; effective and efficient at working with multiple resources to get things done.
- Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging.
- Communicating Effectively – Writes and presents effectively; strongly gets a message across.
Location: Houston, TX: 12852 Westheimer, 77077
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.