iHeartMedia Sales Assistant in Houston, Texas
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment. Provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports , and acts as an extension of the sales team. This is a full-time support position that provides assistance to the South Central & Southeast advertising sales teams, as well as other offices across the country when necessary.
Total Traffic & Weather Network (TTWN), a division of iHeartMedia, is the leading provider of traffic, transit and weather information in the United States. TTWN reaches more than 200 million monthly listeners across more than 200 markets, expanding its portfolio to include localized weather information such as surf and heat index reports. With services to over 3,000 radio and 200 television affiliates plus automotive, navigation, internet, mobile and government partners, Total Traffic & Weather Network operates the largest traffic data gathering network, staffed with over 800 local traffic reporters, in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
• Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
• Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with sales material creation, pricing, schedules, research, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
• Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.
• Responds to client requests, e.g., spot times, modifications, airchecks.
• Inputs contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, provides recaps, assists with expenses.
• Handles requests from executive team as necessary.
• Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Viero and Radio Fusion or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks.
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar.
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities, both internally and externally.
• Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to “move up”.
• 1-3 years’ experience in radio/media role
• 4-year college degree
• None required
Location: Houston, TX: 2000 West Loop South, Suite 300, 77027
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.