iHeartMedia Promotions Assistant in Loveland, Colorado
Assist the Promotions and Marketing department with activities that promote the stations, clients and events.
• Collaborate with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Drive promotional vehicles.
• Perform basic office administrative functions and update station web site.
• Conduct on-site promotions, and handle clients and listeners.
• Set up and run audio and other types of equipment; hang banners and other staging elements.
• Record events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Set up, break down and transport promotional event equipment as required.
• Prepare contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media and other contests.
• Supervise prize inventory and in-studio prize sheets as well as awarding of prizes at events.
• May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms a plus
• Ability to work a varied schedule of unusual hours including evenings and weekends, a must
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time, high work standards and attention to detail
• Team player with a “can-do” attitude
• Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Excellent driving record
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
• 1-3 years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service preferred
• High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing a plus)
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of insurability
Location: Loveland, CO: 4270 Byrd Drive, 80538
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.