iHeartMedia Continuity Coordinator in Maitland, Florida
•Manage incoming commercial copy and schedule accordingly.
- Manage incoming commercial copy and schedule accordingly.
- Contacting advertising agencies to request commercial copy and traffic instructions
- Accurately inputting agency traffic instructions for our advertisers into our database; instructions may include complex copy splits, blackouts, and copy revisions
- Work closely with Sales Department as well as local and national agencies to ensure schedule runs correctly.
- Make changes in copy or rotation that might occur with schedule.
- Maintain file of all commercial copy and instructions.
- Completes all network production (i.e., barter spots, affidavits).
- May require flexibility in work schedules.
- Assisting with meeting department deadlines
- Tracking and responding to incoming Continuity Operations email
- Assist sales coordinator in solving billing discrepancies.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Director of Traffic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms
- Familiarity with Radio Fusion/Viero systems a plus
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Proven ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instruction procedure manuals, and insertion/purchase orders
- Excellent time management; ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, and high work standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated data entry skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Prefer 2-5 years’ experience in automated broadcast traffic system
• High school diploma or equivalent
• None required
Location: Maitland, FL: 2500 Maitland Center Parkway, Suite 401, 32751
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.