iHeartMedia Billing Assistant in New York, New York
Provides administrative support in one or more of several specialty areas within the Finance and Accounting function including: Cost Accounting, Business Support, Financial Planning and Reporting, Tax, Audit, Accounting Services and Centralized Transactions.
* Reconcile billing reports received from client stations to sales contracts, on a daily basis.
* Reconcile unidentified discrepancies from station billing report.
* Call/Email stations to obtain billing reports, and resolve billing issues, as necessary.
* Identify and enter comments on large discrepancies.
* Prepare and send monthly Variance reports to divisional managers.
* Perform other responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
* Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
* Good with numbers.
* Computer literate.
* Experience with Excel.
* Ability to communicate professionally with clients and work well with others.
* Peoplesoft experience preferred.
Location: New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.