iHeartMedia Data Analyst in New York, New York
We are looking for an Analyst who truly loves data and is eager to be an expert in the latest and greatest analytics tools we oversee. This role presents the opportunity to have an immediate impact at iHeartRadio, offering thousands of radio stations with unlimited music all in one app. The perfect candidate will have a background in a quantitative or technical field, a detail oriented mentality, and will have excellent communication skills. You are focused on accuracy, love troubleshooting, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive understanding and to influence business decisions.
- Manage automated executive dashboard reporting including daily, weekly, monthly reports utilizing Tableau, SQL, Python and Windows
- Create Python and Looker alerting
- Setup new API connections and imports
- Handle ad hoc requests
- 2+ years data analysis experience
- Proficiency in SQL
- Ability to examine raw data and extract actionable insights
- Strong desire to learn and grow career
- Advanced skills in Python and/or R a strong plus
- Advanced skills in Looker and/or Tableau as strong plus
- Degree/Advanced Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics from a top notch University
Location: New York, NY: 32 Avenue of the Americas, 10013
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.