iHeartMedia EVP, Marketing in New York, New York
EVP, Marketing at iHeartRadio
32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s digital radio platform, is the fastest growing digital audio service in the U.S. and offers users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist and the top podcasts and personalities. With over a billion downloads, iHeartRadio reached 100 million registered users faster than any other radio or digital music service.
iHeartMedia’s platforms include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, podcasts, personalities and influencers, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
iHeartRadio’s Executive Vice President of Marketing is responsible for the strategy, planning, development and execution of iHeartRadio’s overall marketing and advertising initiatives. This position is responsible for collaboration among iHeartMedia marketing, product development, programming, sales, and promotion and engagement teams in the creation of marketing campaigns. Reporting directly to our President, you will be responsible for marketing programs and campaigns, using market research, product marketing, and marketing communications in order to generate drive engagement, subscriptions, awareness, and revenue for iHeartRadio. The position requires a person with curiosity, a sense of urgency, excellent communication and strong organizational skills. Further, you are looking to run a team that is leading the music streaming revolution, while still pushing our existing products by combining market insights into a clear strategy. We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter who knows how to “fail fast” and succeed in building the best experience for music listeners. Lastly, you will be passionate about delivering innovative customer-focused products, constantly measuring progress, and engaging in continuous learning and improvement.
- Set and achieve strategic goals related to advertising and marketing campaign initiatives – to increase usage and subscriptions
- Design and improve upon marketing campaigns for iHeartRadio
- Oversee the team that defines and prioritizes acquisition, retention, engagement, and sharing triggers and features
- Defining and productize user acquisition campaigns, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and user upsell campaigns
- Work with the Partnerships team to develop partner marketing campaigns
- Identify opportunities to increase trials and engagement with better features
- Manage A/B tests of order and upgrade improvements
- 8+ years minimum in digital/online customer acquisition management
- 8+ years driving requirements through software development processes
- 4+ years focused on mobile products including both iOS and Android with a social, mobile, and web analytics background
- Demonstrated great success at managing large, cross-functional projects and delivering world-class end user experiences to consumers or small businesses
- Successful experience managing, growing and leading a high-performance marketing team
- A./B.S. degree; M.B.A. a plus
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.