iHeartMedia Financial Analyst in New York, New York
The Financial Analyst will be responsible to help and maintain On Demand P&L and assist in all financial operations with Cash Management / AR / AP along with the digital engineering / product teams to manage costs. The role will also report key stats on subscribers to management.
- Directly work with BI team to gather and report weekly user and subscription stats
- Responsible for preparing monthly reporting packages and forecast submissions for On Demand
- Weekly/Monthly cash reporting and revenue share statements
- Work directly with Accounting Shared Services / AR / Treasury to ensure accurate month end close and reporting of On Demand P&L
Required Skills/Education & Certification
The Financial Analystmust possess:
- The Financial Analyst will directly support the Director of Digital Finance for iHeartRadio.
- Ideal candidate is independent and can cultivate good working relationships across functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to work effectively with multiple stakeholders on projects.
- A strong working knowledge of EXCEL and prior working experience with SQL is a plus.
- Must be able to show ability to work thru large amount of data efficiently and possess a high attention to detail.
- Must be team oriented, enjoy a "hands on" environment and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with experience in Finance preferred.
- Excellent references required.
Location: New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.