iHeartMedia Financial Services Representative in New York, New York
Collect monies due from client stations, under terms of contracts.
- Apply checks and reconcile account balances with client stations.
- Prepare station adjustments for write off approval and input.
- Reconcile unidentified payments, chargebacks, etc.
- Follow up with division presidents and/or sales management regarding station problems.
- Prepare various monthly A/R reports for senior management.
- Special Projects as assigned by Supervisor.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Good with numbers and strong analytical ability.
- Work well under pressure to meet monthly deadlines.
- Ability to communicate professionally.
- Excellent computer skills, especially Excel.
Location: New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.