iHeartMedia Marketing Data Analyst in New York, New York
We are looking for a self-starting Analyst with a solid understanding of mobile app analytics that supports the marketing team and be a leading force in expanding our data driven culture. This role presents the opportunity to have an immediate impact at iHeartRadio, offering thousands of radio stations with unlimited music all in one app. The Data Analyst will use audience data to track campaign success, map user experiences, develop reports and dashboards that surface key learnings and frame up opportunities across the organization. The perfect candidate will have a background in a quantitative or technical field, a detail oriented mentality, and will have excellent communication skills. You are focused on accuracy, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive understanding and to influence business decisions.
- Work closely with Marketing team and Third Party vendor to ensure mobile campaign tracking is properly instrumented
- Analyze results of Push/Email/In-App campaigns
- Build lifetime value models for attribution partner performance
- Create real time, daily, weekly and monthly dashboard reporting
- Use data to tell a story about the user lifecycle in slide presentation
- 2+ years of experience with mobile campaigns across various channels
- 2-5 years proven analytical experience, ideally at a mobile-first company
- Proven experience in full user lifecycle analysis rom top of funnel to downstream churn
- Experience setting up AB testing and analyzing results
- Proficiency in SQL
- Ability to examine raw data and extract actionable insights
- Expert user of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong desire to learn and grow career
- Degree/Advanced Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management of Statistics
- Advanced skills in Looker and/or Tableau
- Advanced skills in Python and/or R
Location: New York, NY: 32 Avenue of the Americas, 10013
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.