iHeartMedia Marketing Manager, Acquisition in New York, New York
Marketing Manager, Acquisition at iHeartRadio
32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s digital radio platform, is the fastest growing digital audio service in the U.S. and offers users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist and the top podcasts and personalities. With over a billion downloads, iHeartRadio reached 100 million registered users faster than any other radio or digital music service.
iHeartMedia’s platforms include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, podcasts, personalities and influencers, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
The Marketing Manager, Acquisition is responsible driving digital campaigns and collaborating across marketing programming, digital, sales, and promotion and engagement teams to create effective online and offline marketing programs. These are campaigns that grow installs, registration, unique active listeners, total listening hours, and conversions, as well as promotional campaigns that produce results for our advertising partners. Successful campaigns will utilize iHeartRadio’s multiple platforms: on-air, streaming, social media, promotion, and engagement tools (push, email, etc.). The position requires a person with an entrepreneurial mindset, a test and learn orientation, creativity and deep quantitative skillset.
- Drive strategy, planning and execution of key outbound paid media channels to drive installs, engagement and conversion, while tracking against key CPA and LTV metrics.
- Manage, set-up, execute and analyze paid media plans with strict ROI goals across all key media channels (Paid Social, Search, Display/Retargeting, Mobile) to meet campaign objectives.
- Optimize campaign performance on a daily basis after analyzing performance data.
- Develop and execute strategic A/B testing framework for creative and landing page testing. Continually evaluate, research and test new opportunities
- Deliver weekly performance updates for spend.
- Be at the forefront in understanding media trends and bringing in first-to- market opportunities with publishers.
- Manage troubleshooting tagging/traffic issues internally and/or with external partners.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with publishers and vendors.
- Negotiate ad buys, manage contract approval process, manage monthly budgets and spending reconciliations.
- Analyze campaign results, deliver findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Define and develop success metrics appropriate to campaign goals.
- Create reports and presentations and communicate results.
- Partner with Analytics to identify key customer segments and cohort LTVs. Drive acquisition and engagement with unique tactics and competitive offering for each audience.
- Maintain consistency of brand, voice and message throughout marketing mix.
- BA or BS degree; MBA a plus
- 5+ Years’ experience in a consumer facing digital marketing role
- 2+ years minimum in digital/online customer acquisition management that includes mobile
- 2+ years managing across a cross-functional organization
- 2+ years working with user lifecycle and funnel with mobile product
- Strong analytical skills and background, with ability to use data to power marketing decision-making
- Ability to mix creativity with strategic thinking, and demonstrate strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.