iHeartMedia Sales Assistant in New York, New York
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Provide primary assistance and support to Account Executives.
Accurately enter orders, contract revisions, and commercial copy/copy instructions.
Check and correct order confirmations.
Generate contract confirmations and invoices for staff upon request. Notarize, send to client, or to Special Billing when needed.
Generate and distribute billing reports, as necessary.
Assist with any additional data entry.
Manage and enter billing adjustments and discrepancies, as needed.
Perform general administrative duties including faxing, filing and copying.
Provide airchecks, when requested.
E-mail commercial times to customers upon Account Executive request.
Handle recap requests including: pulling requested airchecks, taking requested screenshots, and monitoring requested station/personality social media accounts.
Assist in communication with other departments.
Assist with event activations as necessary, including, but not limited to: assisting with shipments, load-in/load-out, working on-site at sponsor/client activation, etc.
Manage reception desk clerical duties accurately and effectively when covering phones.
• Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Sales Force and Viero or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
• Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Must be able to remain "composed" and conduct themselves in a profession manner around high profile celebrities, on-air talent, recording artist, and other guests.
• Entry Level
• 4-year college degree
• None required
New York, NY: 32 Avenue of the Americas, 10013
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx