iHeartMedia Vice President, Sponsorship Solutions in New York, New York
SUMMARY: Are you a strategic and creative thinker who knows how to bring together the biggest and most innovative brands and agencies with an unmatched portfolio of incredible events, a roster of big name talent, relationships with artists and the powerhouse amplification of 850 radio stations to build impactful event marketing campaigns for the biggest brands in the world?
iHeartMedia is looking for a Vice President of Sponsorship Marketing to oversee a team responsible for growing revenue for iHeartMedia’s portfolio of owned & operated live events, venues, strategic event partnerships and custom events for brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop packaging and go-to-market sales strategy and communications for iHeartRadio portfolio of massive, national tentpole concerts such as the iHeartRadio Music Festival, Jingle Ball National Tour, iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina and intimate theater events and experiences
• Develop new ideas proactively and reactively to help brands participate in drive marketing value and innovation from iHeartRadio events by leveraging the entire portfolio of iHeartMedia assets including: experiential event marketing , broadcast radio, outdoor advertising, digital, social, mobile and more
• Responsible for developing, distributing and training the larger sales force on the unique positioning strategies and value propositions for iHeartMedia events
• Work closely with broadcast, event, digital & social programming teams to strategize, develop and communicate integrated campaigns and programs to the sales teams that will contribute to collective sponsorship sales goals
• Creative firepower: You will serve as lead for internal sales, client solutions and programming teams to curate creative, custom solutions & brand integrations for high profile advertisers
• You will conduct frequent marketplace evaluations to advise the larger company of competitive offerings, analyze potential new events & third party partnership opportunities to generate incremental revenue; create general presentations on behalf of co-selling properties
• Liaise with Events & Venue Sales & Integrated Media teams to ensure that sponsorship materials in market are strategically aligned with media plans and target client objectives
• Love to pitch: Join external sales meetings with key clients & agencies interested in live events
• Build Efficiency: Develop templates and core materials that help build revenue more predictably
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILL:
• Solution oriented, highly motivated and proactive self-starter who works well as both team member, manager and individual contributor
• Outstanding problem solving, decision making and organizational skills
• Effective time management and prioritization abilities in high-stress situations
• Excellent interpersonal communication, collaboration and persuasion skills
• High work standards, attention to detail, and exceptional written and presentation skills
• In-depth knowledge of live events, entertainment properties and innovative brand marketing partnerships; research and maintain insights of competitive programs & market trends
• Deep knowledge of how sponsorships are bought at the client and agency level with proven experience in both navigating and landing deals in that space
• Dynamic, with a love to pitch
WORK EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
• Bachelor Degree, preferably in Communications, Advertising & Marketing 12+ years of relevant experience
Location: New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.