iHeartMedia VP, Acquisition & Retention in New York, New York
VP, Acquisition & Retention at iHeartRadio
32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s digital radio platform, is the fastest growing digital audio service in the U.S. and offers users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist and the top podcasts and personalities. With over a billion downloads, iHeartRadio reached 100 million registered users faster than any other radio or digital music service.
iHeartMedia’s platforms include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, podcasts, personalities and influencers, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
iHeartRadio’s Vice President of Acquisition & Retention is responsible for execution of marketing, acquisition, and retention campaigns – under the guidance of the EVP or Marketing. These are campaigns that grow installs, registration, unique active listeners, total listening hours, subscriptions, as well as promotional campaigns that produce results for our advertising partners. The position requires a person with curiosity, a sense of urgency, excellent communication and strong organizational skills. Further, you are looking to be a part of a team that is leading the music streaming music revolution, while still pushing our existing products by combining market insights into a clear strategy. We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter who knows how to “fail fast” and succeed in building the best experience for music listeners world-wide. Lastly, you will be passionate about delivering innovative customer-focused products, constantly measuring progress, and engaging in continuous learning and improvement.
- Define and prioritize acquisition, retention, engagement, and sharing triggers and features
- Define and prioritize the personalization feature roadmap across mobile and web platforms
- Partnering with marketing to co-define and productize user acquisition campaigns, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and user upsell campaigns
- Partnering with analytics to develop and measure an engagement product strategy designed to expose product features and content to specific user exports
- Identify opportunities to increase trials and engagement with better features
- Meet key goals such as account creation & payment conversion rates, and first-run app usage rates
- Build business cases around new features and technology opportunities for prioritization
- Manage A/B tests of order and upgrade improvements
- Drive internal teams such as Creative, Communications, and Product to deliver best-in-class order experiences
- 4+ years minimum in digital/online customer acquisition management
- 4+ years driving requirements through software development processes
- Data-driven decision maker; can quickly identify data trends while weighing impact on internal teams to implement
- 2+ years focused on mobile products including both iOS and Android with a social, mobile, and web analytics background
- Experience working with digital content in the setting of a digital media organization email and push notification platforms
- Flexibility working within Agile development processes
- Demonstrated success at managing large, cross-functional projects and delivering world-class end user experiences to consumers or small businesses
- A./B.S. degree; M.B.A. a plus
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.