iHeartMedia Marketing Assistant in Oakland, California
Assist in the facilitation and drive of corporate marketing initiatives at the Northern California Region level.
- Facilitate and drive corporate marketing initiatives at the region level.
- Maintain all corporate branding materials at the region level.
- Assist the art director and digital media specialist (as needed).Support the development of ideas and concepts for sales pitches.Assist in the design and purchase of promotional items to help sell CCOA’s offerings.Help research market statistics in support of advertising campaigns.Work with Regional Marketing Leader to maintain all corporate branding materials at the region level.Assist the creative director (as needed).Assist with production activities to produce graphic-design artwork for clients. (production orders, etc.)Assist in the design and purchase of promotional items to help sell CCOA’s offerings.Work with Regional Marketing Leader to create content strategy and maintain Northern California Region social media efforts.Coordinate and assign photography & Proof-of-Performance delivery to account executives.Assist Regional Marketing Leader with mobile campaigns and executions.Manage internal Northern California Region communications (Salesforce, etc.)Assist with the creation of marketing presentations.
- Strong organizational / time management skills, and be detail oriented.
- Able to compose emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely.
- Able to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions.
- Able to complete required math calculations (e.g, multiply, divide, rate, ratio, percent, produce / interpret bar graphs).
- Able to interpret a variety of situations and instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Able to deal with problems quickly, multi-task, and prioritize work.
- Competent in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.).
- Functional/Technical Skills – Has the functional / technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture.
- Getting Organized – Is well organized, resourceful and planful; effective and efficient at working with multiple resources to get things done.
- Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging.
- Communicating Effectively – Writes and presents effectively; strongly gets a message across.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in Marketing and/or Advertising with increasing levels of responsibility.
Location: Oakland, CA: 555 12th Street, Suite 950, 94607
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.