iHeartMedia Full-time Baltimore Traffic Producer in Rockville, Maryland
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Total Traffic + Weather Network
TTWN DC seeks candidates for a full-time Baltimore producer position that will be based in our operations center in Rockville, MD.
• Monitor various resources to collect traffic information that pertains to the Baltimore, Frederick, and Salisbury/Ocean City markets.
• Enter gathered traffic information in Trafficnet site and manage said information to ensure all details are correct and remain as accurate and up-to-date as possible throughout the shift.
• Proactively work to schedule event- and construction-related information for future activation.
• Assist in the maintenance of the road databases for Baltimore, Frederick, and Washington DC.Identifies, researches, and creates copy regarding traffic to feature during on-air shift; finalizes content using digital audio editing software.
• Provide on-air traffic reports to various markets as needed.
• May prepare written content, visual images, audio material and video footage for websites, blogs or other social-media platforms.
• This position may involve a M-F split shift schedule.
• Demonstrated ability to monitor and gather traffic information for Baltimore, Frederick, and Salisbury/Ocean City in a timely manner via multiple resources, including but not limited to traffic cameras, scanners, Twitter, and call downs to local public safety officials.
• Above-average computer literacy.
• Adept at working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, “newsroom-like” collaborative environment.
• Possess and demonstrate excellent organizational and oral and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail, following up until issues are resolved.
• Understanding of police scanners a plus.
• Must be open to working weekends and holidays if needed and providing content to and promoting TTWN social networking sites, applications, and other media as directed.
• 2+ years’ experience in producing and/or reporting traffic for on-air radio.
• 4-year college degree, preferably in Broadcast Journalism or Communications
• None required
Rockville, MD: 1801 Rockville Pike, 5th Floor, 20852
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx