iHeartMedia Graphic Designer - Sales Support in Rockville, Maryland
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating and revising creative work ensuring it is production ready. Additionally, provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports , and acts as an extension of the sales team.
- Fulfill requests for art work by preparing, correcting, modifying art work and downloading files for production.
- Manage a number of projects and workflow with tight deadlines and simultaneously deliver work on time.
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables with high attention to detail.
- Refines art work before it is posted.
- Maintains a repository for all creative.
- Execute creative concepts and produce design projects from concept to completion
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Catalogue graphics, digital media, photographs and other related marketing material.
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
- Develop and produce multimedia for electronic and interactive communication on the Web, multimedia presentations, and interactive displays and exhibits
- Support the maintenance of the proposal database library of boilerplate, sample, and re-use text, and graphics.
- Responsible for formatting large account sales proposals
- Assist Account Executives in preparing/editing presentations, communications and proofreading correspondence
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and clients
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Prepares various reports that involve gathering data, summarizing information, and compiling into appropriate format.
Location: Rockville, MD: 1801 Rockville Pike, 5th Floor, 20852
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.