iHeartMedia Casual Union Traffic Producer in Rutherford, New Jersey
The Casual Traffic Producer gathers and disseminates pertinent Traffic and Transit Data to Media and Automotive Affiliates. The Casual Traffic Producer gathers pertinent Traffic & Transit Data and enters content into a production database used by on-air radio and television traffic reporters and streamed to automotive client services.
- Gather content from multiple sources for incident detection using cameras, agency web-sites, agency radio scanners.
- Operate Company Proprietary Cameras
- Answer Phones
- Use of 2-way way Radio to maintain contact with Airborne staff and affiliates.
- Enter gathered content into a Proprietary Database.
- Past employment should have a minimum 1 Year of experience in a Traffic Operations Center or Broadcast Production Studio that specializes in Information or News Services.
- The producer must be available to fill-in weekends and overnights.
- There is a possibility of having one or more assigned shifts.
- Applicants with experience in Dispatch, Police work, Camera Operations are also encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be familiar with the New York City/New Jersey/Connecticut roadways and have prior experience in a fast-paced work environment requiring multi-tasking.
- Duties in gathering and disseminating content include: Database software entry, answering phones, calling out to affiliate agencies, operating traffic camera systems, viewing multiple web sites, Monitor agency radio.
Associates Degree or Related Experience
Location: Rutherford, NJ: 201 Route 17 North, 9th Floor, 07070
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.