iHeartMedia Engineer in Salisbury, Maryland
iHeart Media is seeking a Staff Engineer to assist in the engineering department at our Salisbury, MD cluster. This position will support the broadcast and IT infrastructure for our 6 radio stations. The ideal candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision, work well under pressure, and be solution-oriented.
- Primary include the repair, installation and maintenance of all station equipment including transmitters, studio equipment, remote equipment, telephones, computers and computer networks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a critical component of this role.
- Setup, supervise, and break-down occasional remote broadcasts
- Installation and maintenance of radio broadcast and IT equipment
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a broadcast environment.
- SBE or Network Certifications are strongly preferred.
- Offer exceptional customer service to fellow employees, listeners and advertisers
- NexGen automation experience a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills are essential
- Working knowledge of LAN/WAN/VPN networking, AOIP and VOIP technologies
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work varied and flexible hours in support of our stations and may be required to be on call
- Valid driver's license required.
Location: Salisbury, MD: 351 Tilghman Road, 21804
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.