iHeartMedia Marketing & Promotions Event Coordinator in Salt Lake City, Utah
Assists the promotions or marketing departments with daily activities that promote the station(s), clients or events.
Marketing & Promotions Event Coordinator
- Schedules, coordinates and oversees Remote Broadcasts, Street Team Events and on site appearances.
- Supervises and trains team of Remote Techs and Street Team members.
- Conducts operations for large scale on-site promotions and events.
- Collaborates with multiple departments to execute remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
- Maintains equipment and fleet of promotion vehicles.
- Plans and prepares prize bins for station events.
- Organizes and manages the Remote Broadcast Event Calendars.
- Assist the Director of Marketing & Promotions.
- Attends client meetings with sellers and sales managers as needed to plan events and event logistics.
- Performs office administrative functions.
- Trouble shoots if issues arise at remote broadcasts or station events.
- Supervises prize inventory.
- Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment.
- Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
- May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- High work standards and degree of attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Excellent driving record
- Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
2-3 years’ experience in media/or marketing
High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing)
Valid driver’s license
Proof of insurability
Location: Salt Lake City, UT: 2801 S Decker Lake Dr, 84119
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.