iHeartMedia Accounting Specialist - iHeart in San Antonio, Texas
This position will be responsible for providing general accounting and administrative support to the iHeart Media Accounting organization. Developing knowledge of our accounting systems, processes, and policies is a critical component of this role. The position requires foundational accounting experience combined with strong attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be a reliable and flexible individual with strong customer service skills. This individual must be a deadline driven task master capable of working with minimal supervision.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Provides support in one or more specialty areas including but not limited to:
- Accounts payable
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monitoring department SOX submissions for completeness
- Contract database maintenance
- Journal entry preparation
- General ledger account review
- General administrative duties such as preparing meeting agendas, scheduling, and taking meeting notes
Uses appropriate systems and tools to input data, generate reports, conduct research, prepare reconciliations for review, and respond to inquiries.
Identifies and escalates appropriate issues to management as needed.
Assist with special projects or support tasks, as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in Accounting and 0-2 years of relevant experience requiredor
- 3+ years of relevant experience required
- Possess and demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, facilitation, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, independently and/or as a member of a team.
- Ability to multitask and to prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment – must escalate appropriate issues to management in a timely fashion.
- Must be detailed oriented – with strong attention to accuracy and problem solving. “Following-up until resolved” skills are a must.
- Skills in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.)
Location: San Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.