iHeartMedia Accounts Receivable Specialist in San Antonio, Texas
This position will Manage the day to day collection activities associated with a portfolio of commercial accounts ranging from $250K to $35M in receivable balances.
Collection Activities - 95%
- Contact customers and/or their representatives (related Account Executive, attorney, trustee, designated contact) via phone, mail, or email to resolve past due balances.
- Negotiate mutually acceptable payment arrangements where necessary and follow up on them in a timely manner.
- Accurately document comments/actions taken on customer accounts to maintain good tracking and history on the system(s) of record.
- Facilitate resolution of disputed balances via research and/or reconciliations.
- Provide quality customer service to internal/external customers including, but not limited to, reasonable inquiries on collection status and requests for information.
- Maintain established service level agreements with branch locations and other functional areas.
- Meet or exceed established performance metrics.
Credit / Rebills / Agency Updates - 5%
- Work with the Account Executives, Finance or the customers when credits or rebills are needed. Research request for credits/rebills and resolve timely.
- Prepare accounts for/contact/update 3rd party agencies as needed to facilitate external collections.
The scope of this job is division-wide.
The incumbent will work smoothly and in concert with others in Accounts Receivable, Finance, Sales and outside the organization with a focus on providing a high level of customer service
Minimum Job-Related Experience Required: 2-5 years of relevant experience, with at least 2 years working with collections or customer service.
Minimum Education Required: High School some college preferred.
Location: San Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.