iHeartMedia Employee Services Associate in San Antonio, Texas
Initial point of contact for handling employee matters. Leverages knowledge of human resources operations, responding to management and employee groups’ questions and inquiries relating to benefits, payroll, compensation, employee relations, company processes, retirement, training and other inquiries, in a clear and concise manner. Resolves employee and management inquiries regarding varied HR related issues accurately and promptly. Acts as initial resource for incoming complaints from management or employee groups; following through to bring outstanding issues to closure. Educates end-users on employee services capabilities. Gathers, tracks, and resolves inquiries and case-related information. Maintains high level of service and professionalism. Ensures compliance and confidentiality in the collection and maintenance of employee data and records. Maintains up-to-date working knowledge of relevant laws, including FMLA, HIPAA, and employee privacy guidelines.
The Employee Services Associate (ESA) is an important first line of contact with our employees. They provide our employees with the right information at the right time to help them make better decisions about Human Resources related issues, payroll, company processes, and benefits.
- The ESA professionally handles employee inquires related to a variety of Human Resources topics.
- Responds to questions and inquiries that arrive via inbound calls, emails, faxes, and written letters.
- Ensures questions and issues are resolved in an accurate and prompt manner that is thoroughly understood by our employees. Makes every effort to educate employees as a part of the engagement, to ensure they understand how many of the activities can be handled via employee / manager self-service.
- An ESA must be able to effectively handle complaints while consistently demonstrating professional composure and behaviors that contribute to iHeartMedia's Human Resources service level goals
- ESA’s work collaboratively with internal and external business partners to provide solutions by taking responsibility for follow through and bringing outstanding issues to closure on the initial contact with the employee or manager.
- Accurately Route calls to appropriate resource, when necessary.
- Follow up with employee or manager as required to ensure 100% case resolution.
- Leverages use of case management system for gathering, tracking and resolving case related information raised by the employee or manager.
- Embodies the company’s values by his/hers actions responsiveness, approachability, and follow through.
- Supports all team members in building a “best in class” organization.
- Leverages knowledge of Human Resources operations to resolve employee inquiries.
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Clearly communicate Human Resources policies and procedures to employees and managers
- Skilled at developing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Be a problem solver who can mediate and communicate persuasively to all levels of the company
- Be a self-starter who is detail oriented, operates with limited supervision and enjoys a challenging environment
- Follow standard screen/scripts to perform tasks
- General computer skills including managing and manipulating multiple programs simultaneously
- Ability to make good decisions
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology is a plus
- Ability to work any day shift varying from 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Workday experience a plus.
- College degree preferred
Location: San Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.