iHeartMedia Tax Staff Accountant in San Antonio, Texas
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Provides administrative support in one or more of several specialty areas within the Finance and Accounting function including: Cost Accounting, Business Support, Financial Planning and Reporting, Tax, Audit, Accounting Services and Centralized Transactions.
• Prepare and complete moderate to complex tax filings that may include federal, state, and international tax filings.
• Assist in preparation of quarterly tax provision and related tax accounting requirements of the company.
• Research and document tax positions taken on various tax filings. Avoid penalties and interest by maintaining adherence to internal controls, tax calendar and policy and procedures.
• Investigate and prepare responses to notices and inquiries from various taxing authorities.
• Maintain knowledge of all applicable tax laws and regulations. Prepare tax and financial reports and models, as assigned to assist in various tax planning and reporting needs.
• No people management responsibility but may provide guidance to less experienced employees.
• Strong analysis, problem solving, and research skills; can gather, assess and interpret information and comprehend financial impacts of business decisions
• Good judgment & decision-making skills
• Effective communications with multiple levels of employees and clients
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; can prepare and present complex data in a simple, understandable manner
• Stress tolerance & flexibility especially when working under pressure and on multiple projects with tight deadlines; ability to deal with ambiguity
• Ability to plan and organize, get things done in a team–oriented environment
• Excellent attention to detail and optimal work standards
• Demonstrated technical skills in accounting and financial information systems/applications
• Proficient in Excel and ability to learn new systems quickly; experience with Cognos, Onesource, and Superforms preferred.
• Minimum 2-3 years of related experience, in an accounting/tax role
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business with an accounting or finance emphasis
• CPA a plus
San Antonio, TX: 200 East Basse Road, 78209
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx