iHeartMedia Account Executive in San Diego, California
Generate advertising revenue through the creation and renewal of sales contracts.
- Collaborates, assists and works with assigned Senior Account Executive to generate new sales, maintain existing relationships and grow Clear Channel brand and reputation.
- Retains accounts list, prospects and develops new customer relationships; persuasively communicates strategies for meeting customer needs.
- Drives for revenue goal attainment on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by facilitating all aspects of the customer's account in cooperation with creative, operations, marketing and finance staff.
- Determines project pricing based on guidelines from management.
- Negotiates fees or services with clients with management approval.
- Oversees project from start to finish, and ensures client satisfaction.
- Delivers proof of performance (POP) to clients.
- Drives clients around the market to show outdoor media sites.
- Communicates and coordinate with Charting and other internal departments.
- Completes other duties as assigned or requested.
- 4-year college degree, BA/BS or equivalent.
- 1-2 years sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of business-to-business sales experience strongly preferred.
- Media sales experience is helpful but not required.
- Strong organizational / time management skills, and be detailed oriented.
- Able to grasp a lot of information while dealing with a variety of people.
- Have a collaborative and professional style with the objective of building strong relationships with diverse customer groups and vendors.
- Be a self-starter with a diligent work ethic and demonstrated flexibility.
- Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including delivering effective presentations.
- Able to complete required math calculations (e.g, add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and social media platforms.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Interpersonal Savvy – Relates well to all kinds of people; builds appropriate rapport.
- Focusing on the Bottom Line – Attacks everything with drive and energy with an eye on the bottom line; not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known.
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably.
- Business Acumen – Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies.
- Able to travel outside of the office at least 50% of the time for meetings and industry events.
- Access to a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
Location: San Diego, CA: 9660 Granite Ridge Drive, 92123
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.