iHeartMedia Shelter Maintenance in San Francisco, California
Will be assigned shelter route. Must clean/Maintain all Shelters within route. Must report all repairs needed.
- Daily cleaning and basic maintenance of Transit Shelters.
- Maintain daily logs of cleaning, garbage pick-up and maintenance performed on assign route of Transit Shelters.
- Report damage and safety issues to Street Furniture Supervisor in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Work with Clear Channel maintenance crews in performing general structural maintenance and repairs to Transit Shelters.
Required Skills/Education & Certification:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Read, write and follow complex instructions.
- Possess valid instate driver’s license suitable for light commercial vehicles.
- Driving trucks and vans associated with the job.
- Climb, bend, stoop, stand, sit, push and pull self, materials and equipment in excess of 85 pounds.
- Keep accurate records for reporting purposes.
- Able to work independently, exercising judgment and decision-making.
Location: San Francisco, CA: 1566 Yosemite Ave, 94124
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.