iHeartMedia Installer in Smyrna, Georgia
Place Clear Channel media products in an outdoor environment safely and on time to meet customer’s needs. Will also need CDL Class B.
- Safely installs production materiel on bulletins and posters (e.g., vinyl products on billboards). May involve climbing structures that are 100 feet high or higher.
- Checks site and reports any issues such as tree blockage and structure issues.
- Maintains sites – trims trees and shrubs, paints signs, clears debris, etc.
- Lifts heavy objects, walks and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor, sometimes under adverse conditions.
- Reports any landlord issues or complaints.
- Uses company-issued equipment/systems to read work instructions and inputs data after job is completed.
- Takes photographs of completed job as needed.
- Ensures proper safety and incident procedures are followed.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years related work experience.
- Is highly disciplined with ability to follow instructions, both written and verbal.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Has high work standards and attention to detail.
- Has strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to competently complete required math calculations (e.g, add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Able to think things through and develop efficient processes.
- Able to compose emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely.
- Competent in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Time Management – Uses time effectively and efficiently; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities.
- Communicating Effectively – Ability to read and interpret verbal and written requests and directions.
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably.
- Computer System Acumen – Must have ability to learn and use company and customer system(s).
- Keeping on Point – Can quickly separate the mission-critical from the nice to dos and the trivials; quickly senses what the next most useful thing to work on is.
- Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging.
- Valid driver’s license, CDL Class B preferred.
The demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to lift, pull, push, position ladders, ropes, pulleys, material and equipment in excess of 85 pounds.
- Climb ladders and/or stairs and work at heights of 100 feet or more.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job is performed in an outside environment. May be seasonally exposed to heat, cold and humidity as well as marked changes in temperature.
Location: Smyrna, GA: 1200 Wilson Way SE, Suite C, 30082
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.