iHeartMedia Digital Coordinator in Stoneham, Massachusetts
The Digital Coordinator is responsible for traffic, campaign fulfillment and monitoring of our digital network.
- Coordinates receipt of artwork and traffic instructions from clients to meet scheduling deadlines.
- Develops duration and scheduling plan for specific locations or times for relevancy and engagement.
- Schedules and uploads incoming creative messages to the digital network.
- Conducts research, when needed, to assist AEs in proposal development.
- Completes all Digital related WEB Proof of Performance (POP) procedures for customers.
- Monitors webcams and contacts key digital product manufacturer personnel for assistance in the event of unit failure or service related issues. Communicates related issues to branch management in timely manner.
- Reports to market(s) on occupancy and rate attainment levels on an ongoing basis.
- May assist in establishment and recommendation of fixed networks or virtual network options that deliver revenue growth for the branch.
- Backs up other Digital Coordinators as well as printed charting personnel/functions
- Performs other duties as required.
- May require flexibility in work schedule
- High School Diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- 3+ years of relevant digital content experience in Advertising, Broadcast media or agency related positions (or a combination of 2-4 years of relevant Advertising or Marketing professional and educational experience. OOH experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a high volume fast paced work environment
- Excellent organization, detail orientation and prioritization skills
- Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, and written and presenting to groups of all sizes and levels of management.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Salesforce.com and Photoshop a plus as well as various social media platforms and ad media databases
- Knowledge of media and advertising industry, inventory management systems, CRM tools (e.g., Salesforce.com) strongly preferred.
- Flexibility: Adapting to changing demands and circumstances without difficulty. Maintaining composure and effectiveness under demanding circumstances. Self-Management: Using personal management skills to effectively complete tasks necessary to the success of the organization in an orderly manner. Organizing details and bringing order to complex and competing demands.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Interacting well with others to achieve goals with minimal conflict and confrontation.
- Technical Expertise: Synthesizing knowledge of the field and presenting it in an appropriate manner. Handling collection, analysis, and presentation of organizational data that enhances decision making. Having a technical impact beyond the immediate department or group.
- Communication: Interacting with others through verbal and non-verbal means to present information in an engaging and understandable manner. The use of listening and other attending behaviors to gain a shared understanding of the topic at hand.
Location: Stoneham, MA: 89 Maple St, 02180
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.