iHeartMedia Finance Administrator in Stoneham, Massachusetts
Coordinates between the Branch and Shared Service Center (SSC) in areas related to financial management, reporting and administrative duties.
- Liaises with Shared Service Center (SSC) to ensure timely and accurate processing of contracts and billing according to established process and procedures.
- Resolves contract/billing discrepancies in a timely manner by conducting research and partnering with internal resources.
- Manages contract administration process and supports collections process, including following up for appropriate documentation and approvals.
- Prepares and distributes financial reports.
- Reconciles financial reporting and/or systems.
- Ensures data integrity and accuracy in all reporting.
- Maintains documentation and continuously looks for process improvements.
- Completes ad-hoc financial analysis and assistance with month-end close procedures.
- Assists in Payroll review process by verifying employee payroll information for commissions; bonus and payroll exceptions.
- I-9 coordination for new hires.
- Manages day-to-day office administration for the branch and other duties as assigned.
- Associates’ degree in Finance, BA/BS in Accounting or Finance or Business Management with an emphasis in Accounting required, or relevant experience.
- 2-4 years of accounting/finance and billing experience required.
- Solid knowledge of general accepted accounting principles.
- Able to prepare accurate financial reports and analyses in a timely manner.
- Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Strong organizational / time management skills, and be detailed oriented.
- Strong process, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.) with advanced Excel skills (e.g., lookups and pivot tables).
- Technical Aptitude – Proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.).
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Business Acumen – Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies.
- Time Management – Uses time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates efforts on the more important priorities.
- Process Management – Good at figuring out the processes to get things done.
- Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things seen as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning.
Location: Stoneham, MA: 89 Maple St, 02180
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.