iHeartMedia Regional Marketing Manager in Stoneham, Massachusetts
Design and produce compelling advertising campaigns.
- Work closely with the sales department to prepare ideas and concept artwork for sales pitches.
- Develop advertising campaigns for customers and model results using graphic design software.
- Manage the layout, design and production activities to produce graphic-design artwork for clients.
- Design and purchase promotional items to help sell Clear Channel’s full service offerings.
- Discuss objectives, make revisions and manage assigned projects through to delivery
- Support the sales team forecasting by running quarterly reports.
- Research market statistics and incorporate into advertising campaigns (as needed).
- Partner with real estate and sales to suggest new locations and evaluate new sites (as needed).
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Strong organizational / time management skills, and be detailed oriented.
- Skilled in working closely with customers to develop and cultivate client relationships in order to grow accounts.
- Have a collaborative and professional style with the objective of building strong relationships with diverse customer groups and vendors.
- Be a self-starter with a diligent work ethic and demonstrated flexibility.
- Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including delivering effective presentations.
- Able to complete required math calculations (e.g, multiply, divide, rate, ratio, percent, produce / interpret bar graphs).
- Able to accurately assess situations, perform root cause analysis and provide solutions.
- Able to think things through and develop processes that contribute to enhanced organizational efficiency.
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and social media platforms.
- Business Acumen – Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices.
- Results Focus – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers.
- Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Teamwork – Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team.
- Presentation Skills – Effective presentation skills inside and outside an organization on both hot and cool topics; commands attention and can manage group process during the presentation.
- Bachelors’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent field.
- 3-5 years of Marketing and/or Advertising experience. Media experience preferred.
Location: Stoneham, MA: 89 Maple St, 02180
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.