iHeartMedia Web Content Development Support in Syracuse, New York
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Primary administrative resource for updating content of web-based templates and monitoring associated applications.
• Maintains functionality of web-based software sites, products, programs, and prototypes.
• Assists in the creation of user-friendly web application designs, ensures easy navigation, organizes content, and integrates graphics and audio that appeal to targeted audience.
• Builds custom local and sales web portal pages/sites.
• Administers controls and maintains media assets.
• Monitors web applications for performance and capacity
• Conducts day-to-day website maintenance for radio station(s).
• Maintains and utilizes digital traffic orders ticket system.
• Works closely with Digital Content Director, Digital Sales Manager, Graphic Designers and Program Directors to execute creative online promotions/contests.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Dreamweaver and Illustrator on a Mac Platform
• Working knowledge of Doubleclick for Publishers a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Functional knowledge of interactive technologies and trends
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, sharing projects, knowledge and experience
• Excellent clear oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar; strong writing and editing skills
• Ability to plan and organize, get things done in a team–oriented environment
• Stress tolerance & flexibility especially when working under pressure and on multiple projects with tight deadlines
• High degree of attention to detail and optimal work standards
• Desire to grow and develop additional skills
• 3+ years of related experience
• Application development experience a bonus as well as knowledge/familiarity with digital video/audio production equipment
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, communications or related field preferred
• Java and/or Oracle certification a plus
Syracuse, NY: 500 Plum St, Suite 100 and 400, 13204
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx