iHeartMedia Billing / POP Coordinator in Torrance, California
Manage day to day duties per campaign reporting and contract fulfillment. Prepare post-campaign analysis reporting (POP process). Coordinate billing functions and production management for Southern California Division.
Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
Strong organizational / time management skills, and be detailed oriented.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills including delivering effective presentations.
Proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.)
· Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
· Must be detail oriented.
· Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast paced environment
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions.
· Must have the ability to compose emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely.
· Must have working knowledge of Windows operating system and be competent in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel and Outlook).
· Must have ability to learn and use company and customer system(s).
· Must have the ability to read and interpret maps and mapping systems
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; compute rate, ratio and percent and to produce and interpret bar graphs.
· Ability to think things through and develop processes that contribute to enhanced organizational efficiency.
· Reports to a Supervisor or Manager
At least 3 years experience in a related field.
Location: Torrance, CA: 19320 Harborgate Way, 90501
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.