iHeartMedia Accounting Professional in White Plains, New York
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
General Accounting, looking for a detail-oriented accountant/bookkeeper to provide financial and administrative services in the RCS White Plains office.
Accounts receivable: customer account maintenance, invoice and credit note preparation, payment processing, research billing inquiries, courtesy calls regarding delinquent accounts
Accounts payable: invoice entry, check requests and batch runs, account maintenance as necessary, vendor inquiries
General accounting: ad hoc projects and assignments to ensure effective, efficient and accurate operations
Administrative services: backup front desk reception duties as needed, order office supplies, etc.
• Support of the General Accounting function at the RCS Group in White Plains
• Provides accounting services, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, collections, product cost analysis, consolidations, as well as managerial, financial, regulatory and other ad hoc analyses and reporting.
• Compiles and analyzes financial information on a consistent basis.
• Performs financial statement consolidations for company entities.
• Generates financial statements, account analysis and reporting in accordance with GAAP, SEC regulations and iHeartMedia policies.
• Provides documentation from accounting records in support of company information audits.
• Researches, reconciles and resolves balance sheet, income statement and statement of cash flow inconsistencies.
• Identifies and correct accounting issues.
• May coordinate or actively participate in schedule preparation, requests for management reports and other general accounting related data requests required for internal and external reporting.
• May be responsible for reconciling systems to the general ledger and correcting any issues; identifying system errors and resolving.
• Administrative responsibilities as required to support the Accounting and Administrative team.
• Proficient in Excel and accounting software; ability to learn new systems quickly
• Can identify problems and opportunities, gather relevant information and make effective decisions using sound judgment
• Demonstrates strong customer service orientation
• Excellent organizational and planning skills; sets goals, establishes priorities, utilizes available resources and plans work to meet deadlines and commitments
• Optimal attention to detail and work standards
• Functions well in a fast-paced working environment; can handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal skills; can work and interact well with others at all levels, develop and maintain positive working relationships
• Stress tolerance & flexibility especially when working under pressure and with challenging personalities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of accounts receivable and payable
• Accurate, efficient data entry skills
• Well organized, self-starter
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Comfortable reviewing basic contracts for significant details such as amount, term, etc.
• Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
• Proficient in English and Spanish
• Proficient in Excel
• Basic knowledge of Sage ERP a plus, not required
• 2+ years of relevant experience with a minimum of 1 year in general accounting
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
• CPA a plus
White Plains, NY: 445 Hamilton Avenue, 7th Floor, 10601
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx