iHeartMedia Senior Automotive Account Executive in Chicago, Illinois
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Builds and maintains effective long-term business relationships with key automotive decision makers and influencers at assigned customer accounts. Creates demand for products and services by underscoring company’s compelling marketing solutions with clients. Works with both agency and direct accounts. Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account and managing prospects. Has deep understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market and the needs/challenges of assigned accounts. Develops new business and client generation through cold calls. Negotiates rates through pricing system information and provides proposal. Works with Production to create Traffic schedules determining ad content and making creative changes. Collects payments and controls receivables.
• Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers effective sales presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting
regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 5+ years in media/advertising sales in the automotive space is required. Radio experience is preferred.
• SalesForce Software experience is a plus
• High school diploma, college degree preferred
• None required
Chicago, IL: 233 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 2800, 60601
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx