iHeartMedia Online Content Coordinator in Fresno, California
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Serves as a creative influence behind the development of iHeart digital products. Uses social media platforms to promote these digital products and to engage our stations with new and existing audiences. Works closely with Digital Program Director and Promotions Director to create, develop, promote and maintain iHeartMedia brands. Works closely with Sales to strategize, produce, execute and analyze display ad campaigns in DFP and SLATE.
• Updates and maintains functionality of iHeartMedia web-based sites, products and brands.
• Assists in the creation of user-friendly web application designs, ensures easy navigation, organizes content, and integrates graphics and audio that appeal to targeted audience.
• Builds custom web pages and microsites.
• Shoots photos / video for station concerts, events, promotions and features.
• Administers controls and maintains media assets.
• Conducts day-to-day website maintenance for radio station(s).
• Has ability to read, understand and measure content performance and track analytics.
• Interfaces with Sales departments to coordinate, execute and analyze digital display campaigns and and digital ticket systems.
• Works closely with Digital Program Director, Promotions Director, and Brand Manager to execute creative online promotions/contests.
• Demonstrates experience with web Content Managing Systems systems
• Working knowledge of Adobe CC
• Proficient in social media platforms
• Demonstrates experience in DSLR photography
• Functional knowledge of interactive technologies and trends
• Ability to learn new technology quickly
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, sharing projects, knowledge and experience
• Excellent clear oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar; strong writing and editing skills
• Ability to plan and organize, get things done at a fast pace, in a team–oriented environment
• Stress tolerance & flexibility especially when working under pressure and on multiple projects with tight deadlines
• High degree of attention to detail and optimal work standards
• Desire to grow and develop additional skills
• 2+ years of related experience
• Knowledge/familiarity with digital video/audio production equipment a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in communications or broadcasting or related field preferred.
Fresno, CA: 83 E Shaw Avenue, Suite 150, 93710
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx