iHeartMedia Financial Analyst in Medford, Massachusetts
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Provides support in one or more of several specialty areas within the Finance and Accounting function including: Cost Accounting, Business Support, Financial Planning and Reporting, Tax, Audit, Accounting Services and Centralized Transactions.
• Monitors processes and the effectiveness of business controls and initiates improvements.
• Ensures proper control, recording and classification of transactions.
• Uses appropriate systems and tools to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries.
• Maintains established service level agreements with appropriate internal and/or external clients and provides quality customer service.
• Maintains working knowledge of current federal, state, and local regulations relevant to specific functional discipline.
• Prepares and reviews journal entries, schedules, filings and various reports including sales and purchase.
• Assists with researching, reconciling and resolving balance sheet, income statement and/or statement of cash flow inconsistencies.
• Assists with period end consolidations and financial statement preparation (i.e. income statements and/or balance sheets), including reviewing and interpreting financial reporting requirements in accordance with GAAP and iHeartMedia policies.
• Assist with period end forecasting and yearly budgeting preparation.
• Protects organization's reputation by keeping information confidential.
• May review various transactions and/or process transactions and assist with financial information surveys.
• May coordinate schedule preparation, requests for management reports and other related data requests required for internal and external reporting.
• May provide documentation from accounting records in support of company information audits.
• Strong analysis, problem solving, and research skills; can gather, assess and interpret information and comprehend financial impacts of business decisions
• Good judgment & decision-making skills
• Effective communications with multiple levels of employees and clients
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; can prepare and present complex data in a simple, understandable manner
• Stress tolerance & flexibility especially when working under pressure and on multiple projects with tight deadlines; ability to deal with ambiguity
• Ability to plan and organize, get things done in a team–oriented environment
• Excellent attention to detail and optimal work standards
• Demonstrated technical skills in accounting and financial information systems/applications
• Proficient in Excel and ability to learn new systems quickly; experience with Cognos, TM1, salesforce, Quattro and Sharepoint preferred
• Minimum 2-3 years of related experience, in an accounting/financial analysis role
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business with an accounting or finance emphasis
• CMA a plus
Medford, MA: 1 Cabot Road, Suite 320, 02155
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx