iHeartMedia Promotions Assistant - Part Time in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Assists the Promotions Department with with activities that promote the stations, clients and events.
• Perform basic office administrative functions such as adding contests, events and other content to station websites and social media platforms.
• Assist with winner prize fulfillment including managing prizes and calling winners.
• Collaborate with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as concerts, client events, festivals, and other on-site activities from start to finish.
• Prepare for station events, unload after events and manage promotional inventory.
• Drive promotional vehicles. This includes larger sized vehicles.
• Work on-site at events including set-up, break down and transporting promotional equipment as required.
• Actively engage with station staff, listeners and clients while on-site at events.
• Set up and run equipment while on-site including audio, hanging banners, and all other set-up elements.
• Record events (i.e. taking photos, videos, audio and posting on social media for station promotions).
• Prepare contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on-air, digital, social media and other contests.
• Assist the Digital Team with creating and sending email blasts, shooting and editing video and posting on stations' social media pages.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
• Ability to work a varied schedule of unusual hours including evenings and weekends a must.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and video editing programs a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including accuracy in spelling and grammar with close attention to detail.
• Must have an outgoing personality with a high work standard and a "can do" attitude.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
• Ability to problem solve, make decisions quickly and maintain composure in difficult situations.
• Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks.
• Excellent driving record. Ability to pull and drive a large trailer a plus.
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects.
• 1-3 years of experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
• High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing)
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of insurability
Milwaukee, WI: 12100 W Howard Ave, 53228
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx