iHeartMedia On Air Talent - Miami in Miramar, Florida
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Total Traffic + Weather Network
For Consideration send a demo to TTWNMiamiJobs@TTWNetwork.com
Total Traffic & Weather Network Miami (TTWN) is looking for a Traffic Talent/producer who can deliver for our Radio and Television affiliates.
We are looking for an energetic on air talent, that can deliver a conversational sound. Previous traffic reporting isn't required. If you have a good natural sound, and are willing to put in the work and effort, we'll show you the ropes!
Bilingual Talents who can deliver broadcast quality English and Spanish are encouraged to apply.
Here's how to audition.
Fill out this application
Send a demo to TTWNMiamiJobs@TTWNetwork.com
A flexible schedule is required including mornings, afternoons, split shifts, weekends and holidays.
Previous radio or audio content experience required.
Working knowledge of Major Florida cities and roadways a plus
Knowledge of Social Media, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram another plus
You need to know how to work with basic audio editing software
This is a great opportunity, to appear on some of the biggest stations in Miami!
• Focuses on providing timely and useful information to commuters planning their drives to and from work, as well as to those already en route by maintaining contact with external sources of information or by observing traffic from air or land vehicle.
• Announces the latest accidents and traffic delays.
• Reads traffic reports, commercials and public service messages to listeners on the radio from a variety of in-take sources; canvasses local, state and national traffic news to determine significance and prioritization.
• Identifies, researches, and creates copy regarding traffic to feature during on-air shift; finalizes content using digital audio editing software.
• Manages gathered information: keeps all the facts straight, makes sure details are accurate and current and tracks any changes.
• In designated Hub stations, gathers and provides coverage for stations in multiple cities/locations.
• Maintains crucial deadlines in order to provide traffic updates in a timely fashion.
• May be required to report live on location from helicopters, to paint a visual picture (bird's eye view) by looking out of helicopter window.
• May prepare written content, visual images, audio material and video footage for websites, blogs or other social-media platforms.
• May require flexibility in work schedules.
• May be embedded in a TV station.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and audio production software
• Knowledgeable with local coverage area geography and roadways, mass transit and traffic patterns
• Pleasant, charismatic and well-controlled voice; excellent pronunciation
• Adept at working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, “newsroom-like” collaborative environment
• Excellent writing and editing skills; proficient in grammar
• Strong attention to detail, following up until issues are resolved
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of police scanners a plus
• May require other language proficiency, e.g., Spanish
• On-air radio, TV, or similar audio experience required.
Miramar, FL: 7601 Riviera Boulevard, Floors 1 and 2, 33023
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx