iHeartMedia Designer, Sales Marketing in New York, New York
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Serves as the creative influence behind the development of digital products.
• Routinely handles graphic design projects including digital marketing collateral.
• Conceptualizes and creates high-end, visually clean and stimulating print, PowerPoint graphics and PowerPoint templates
• Defines project needs and creative objectives within specifications determined by Director of Strategy and Innovation, and visually translates into concept, design, artwork, and layout solutions.
• Provides consultative guidance on illustrative material and artwork for new and innovative projects and initiatives.
• Creates designs, concepts, layouts and mock-ups of digital campaign elements and on-site activation elements .
• Sets up and/or updates existing Photoshop files for clients and exports graphics for use on web, print or in video.
• Exceptional design skills including layout and typography
• Significant working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud; proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Is current with latest trends in pop culture and entertainment industry
• Knowledgeable about design rules but creative enough to know when to break rules in order to innovate
• Able to work quickly and efficiently, delivering high quality results under the pressure of deadlines, with routinely quick turn-around times
• Excellent project management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail, and high work standards
• Flexibility; able to shift gears quickly
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; proven writing, editing, proofreading and copywriting ability
• Can work collaboratively with a team, independently and under close direction
• 3+ years’ experience in digital graphic design
• Portfolio exhibiting digital marketing pieces, logos/identity, brochures, ads, sales marketing collateral
• Experience using Adobe Premiere a plus
• Experience with color correction for both photo and video a plus
• Experience in video including codecs, formats and web standards a plus
• Experience in video production, shooting/editing a strong plus
• Minimum of Graphic Design Certificate
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred
New York, NY: 32 Avenue of the Americas, 10013
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx