iHeartMedia Digital Product Manager - Ad Product in New York, New York
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Digital Product Manager - Ad Product
• Lead and guide cross-functional teams to deliver high impact ad products and platform features for iHeartMedia, working with internal stakeholders and external partners.
• Establish and manage priorities and dependencies across multiple groups in an Agile environment, driving the full product lifecycle and roadmap from conception through implementation, optimization and evolution.
• Develop and manage product vision, business objectives and execution strategies.
• Write detailed product, feature, test engineering and platform specifications for each functionality or capability that you own and champion, continuously refining the product backlog, acceptance criteria, and deliverable associated with them
• Assist internal teams with product UAT, regression, and sanity testing across all platforms.
• Partner with internal stakeholders and technology vendors to execute both development and implementation phases, ensuring releases that balance client, consumer and business needs across advertising, promotional, and sales programs.
• Evaluate potential opportunities by developing business cases that evaluate the revenue impact of new ad features, programs and technologies -- clarify and analyze the associated needs, benefits, and possible solutions -- ultimately leading to a build, buy, or partner strategy recommendation.
• Assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
• Support interactions and integrations with key customers and industry partners.
• Be the visible advocate across iHeartMedia's flagship platforms for your products, internally and externally.
• Demonstrate quantitative and metrics-driven critical thinking skills, along with the ability and comfort to work very closely with engineering, design, and operations roles on a daily basis.
• 3+ years experience in a product, program, or technical project management role.
• 3+ years experience in any, all, or a combination of the following: ad operations, ad technology, media/marketing technology, information architecture, programmatic buying, data, analytics, CRM.
• 1+ years experience working on a mobile application or service.
• Solid knowledge of ad serving and audience targeting, with a strong emphasis on ad technologies and the larger digital advertising ecosystem.
• Familiarity with common digital advertising terminology, campaign optimization, analytics, and industry-standard performance benchmarks, as well as user experience best practices.
• Ability to wear multiple hats: Product, Business, Operations, as well as Technologist.
New York, NY: 32 Avenue of the Americas, 10013
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx